Sofia Vergara who stars in Modern Family, recently did a photo-shoot for Esquire and let me tell you Sofia pictures are simple, however yet captivate your imagination.
She also gave an interview to Esquire followers over Twitter. Here are some of the highlights.
Her favorite cut of beef:
“Actually, I haven’t eaten red meat for fifteen years. Because when I came to the U. S., the meat tasted really funny to me.”
Qualities must in a man:
She says it’d be nice if they could dance. “Latin guys dance. American guys don’t dance. That’s a big difference.” On the other hand, American guys “cheat less than Latin men. I think they take — how do you say when you make a deal with somebody? … Commitment. They take commitment more seriously.”
People staring at your boobs all day:
“Ay, but they don’t,” she says, laughing. (She is, by the way, a frequent and fantastic laugher — as well as a great and generous winker.) At one point, Sofia says, she considered breast reduction. Luckily for men’s magazine readers and ABC executives, her mom talked her out of it, saying, “God is going to punish you if you cut them.”
- You May also Read
- The Never Released Posters of The Incredible Hulk (1.000)
- Emma Watson dazzles Vogue Italy September 2008 (1.000)
- Scarlett Johansson: Magazine Digital Magazine (September 2008) (1.000)
- Holly Willoughby on the cover of VHM magazine November 2008 issue (1.000)
- OOPS Jamie did it Again (1.000)